Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Pearl iPhone Case




The other week I fell in love with my friend Jenny’s Natasha Couture iPhone case she bought at Nordstrom. I was planning to order it online but one afternoon I got hit by the crafty bug and decided to do a little DIY. Here’s how I created my own:




1. 


Paint an old iPhone case with white fabric paint (I tried using white out at first. It just peeled off in a week).
2. Cut the backs off pearl clip-on earrings. Mine are from Forever 21 (similar).
3. Decide where you want to place the earrings and secure it with E-6000.
4. Cut a faux pearl necklace and start applying the beads with E-6000. I ended up removing them from the sides because it made the case too big.
5. Add some rhinestones from broken jewelry as filler in the pearls.



1 comment:

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About